Careers in Home Care
Have you ever considered working in home care? Georgebee Home Healthcare hires Personal Care Workers and Registered Nurses to provide services to our clients throughout Eastern WI. If you are interested in joining a team that’s dedicated to making clients’ lives better, contact us today!
The RN plans, coordinates, and implements services based on client needs.
- Supervises caregiver employees to ensure the quality of services and maintenance of standards as required
- Reviews and investigates the clinical content, diagnoses, medical history, medications, fee status, and other procedures from the records of clients
- Evaluates the need for services and make referrals to other services as appropriate
- Completes client supervisory visits per policy
- Identifies and evaluates client needs and appropriateness of home care by reviewing the initial intake screening form and completing assessments
- Participate in client record reviews
- Additional responsibilities as required by Administrator and per Job Agreement
Personal Care Worker
Provides Personal Care and related services in the home, assigned and under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Supervising Nurse.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Travel is required to and from each client’s home when supervision of care/services is scheduled
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing in English
- Must be a people-person
- Ability to access clients’ homes is required
- Able to perform a physical assessment of the client’s condition and to perform client care/services as needed
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse currently licensed under s.441.06 Wisconsin Stats
- Training/experience in the provision of Personal Care Services or a related program
- Required criminal background check
Pay Rate & Schedule
- Pay range starts at $28.00 per hour (DOE and negotiable)
- Office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
15-30 hours per week
- Possibility of working on some weekends
- Very flexible hours
- Follows the Plan of Care to provide safe and competent care/service to the client
- Provide Activities of Daily Living (ADL) tasks per Plan of Care of client
- Reports any change in the client’s mental or physical condition
- Performs tasks assigned by the RN Supervisor
- Reliable transportation, travel is required to and from the client’s home.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Hearing, eyesight, and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical
assessment of the client’s condition and to perform client care.
- On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach, and move client; lift and/or
carry up to 30 pounds.
- Pass Criminal and Caregiver Background Check
- Free from health problems that may be injurious to client, self and co-workers.
Pay Rate & Schedule
- Pay rate is $16.00 per hour (starting)
- Part-time position (10-25 hours per week)
- Hours dependent on client(s) needs
If you’re interested in working with us, please complete the form below, and submit it with a copy of your resume